Feedback from the various courses
Positive Parity with Parents
- One of the best training sessions I have ever attended
- Excellent training course, very inspiring. Have also heard from others carers that it has a good reputation.
- I really enjoyed the session, It was very informative and both teachers were very friendly
- Very nicely explained and all the thing what I need to develop my skills.
- I have learned a lot from here and the way of communication is really good and understandable.
- I enjoyed this training and so much appreciated the theory and practical approach. I loved it and it was excellent.
- The training was excellent.
- I enjoyed this course very much, very helpful. It was great to hear how the parents have to handle day to day live.
One Page Profiles:
- Brilliant, informative, introspective and funny
- Amazing. It has helped to make me feel positive and inspired me to go home and produce one for my daughter
- Excellent. Debs was inspiring.
- Great personal illustrations how one page profiles have been useful.
- Very inspirational for parents, changing our perspective to enjoy our child
Giving Parents Spirit
- I am leaving feeling stronger and like I can do this
- Brought it all together well and gives me a great way to focus
- Really good, lots to think about
- An uplifting session, made me realise I am on the right track
- This was just what I needed – thank you
- Thank you so much – an eye opener
- I was expecting something more formal so this was a refreshing surprise.
- Very useful. Have taken away many ideas and strategies
- Really useful. I think I will be able to deal with things better and in a better way. It was fab!
- Would definitely recommend this to others
Early Years SENCO training (Kent)
- To listen to parents
- To take time out for parents
- Now understand I need to give positives about a child and many more – One amazing women
- Inspirational lady – opened up my eyes how the parents would be feeling with a child with a diagnosis
- Realised all the things that a parent won’t get told
- Very thought provoking, will certainly think about how I approach /talk to parents
- Amazing insight to the ‘World of Parenting disabled children
- Fantastic presentation, reminded me of why I am in the job role I am in, to help parents/carers/children
- The view of the parent was very powerful and will help me with dealing with parent/carers
- This was a fantastic workshop
- Debs was Amazing
- Amazing! Respect.
There are also further comments below from people who have attended the various courses I offer.