The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- SCHWALBE 26 x 2.50 MAGIC MARY ADDIX ULTRA SOFT DOWNHILL TUBELESS BIKE TYRE
- HYDRA LIGHT SUPERCELL LANTERN HYDRA blueE SC1C-Lblue
- USB Rechargeable 8000LM T6 LED Flashlight Waterproof Digital Display Torch TN2F
- Canvas Tarpaulin 18oz Tan Covers Heavy Weight Boat Log Store Roofing Sheets
- 3197 - COVER KIT GLITTER FOR STIRRUPS SAFE RIDING
- Adidas kakari Light SG Rugby Boots
- TEAMTECH Helmet Bags Many colors Available
- Billy Allen Bit mit Shanks, aus Edelstahl - Kaltbluet-Übergrößen bis 18,5 cm
- Pyjama Matelassé Hiver Hyland - brown - Très Grand
- U-1-15 15 Western Horse Saddle American Leather Treeless Trail Barrel By Hilaso
- Marlin Fish Leather Cartridge Shooting Bag 75 Capacity Game Shooting Gift
- 2018 AUSTRALIA CA EXECUTIVE cycling Bib Shorts - EMAX Pad - by Santini
- Adidas Copa 19.1 FG Firm Ground Football Boots Mens White Red Soccer shoes Cleats
- ASICS NITROFUZE WOMEN LAUFSCHUHE EU GR.38 - 42 ( 5-8 )
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Weightlifting II 16 Leistung adidas - White) (8.5 shoes UK, Unbranded SS18. - 17540meuz21797-Other Fitness, Running & Yoga
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.